The BD-Power 1045210 Intercooler Hose & Clamp Kit is the easiest way to change the old, worn factory boots on your 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins. Nothing can put an end to a quarter mile pass or hill climb faster than a turbo hose that blows off. Now, you can eliminate this problem with the BD Hose & Clamp Kit. Featuring eye-catching, Nomex silicone hoses that can withstand over 100 PSI and are secured by rugged, spring-loaded, stainless steel T-bar clamps. Engineered for each individual application, BD hose and clamp kits are a must for any modified turbo diesel.
- Each Hose is designed to meet 3x their working pressure
- Utilizing 4, 5 plies of DuPont Nomex / Aramid fiber (no inferior Polyester is used)
- Higher pressure applications have a Red Iron Oxide internal color
- Flurosilicone elastomers and Fluorocarbon withstands oily residues
- Spring loaded 300 Series Stainless Steel band clamping force remains consistent through heat cycles