*Custom tuning recommended
Full Force Diesel 155cc Injectors:
- Stock nozzles
- Non-welded spill ports (broken welds create injector failures)
- 500hp capable with stock turbo
- Fuel system not required
- Can work with standard tuning
- Great for towing
Recommended upgrades for this injector
- Head studs
- Regulated return fuel system and front modified banjo bolts
- Powermax or KC Turbo
- Custom Tuning
PowerMax Turbo By Garrett
The Garrett Powermax turbo is the best drop in upgrade performance turbo for stock injectors up to 175cc Full Force injectors. Turbos features the Garrett patented Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbine (AVNTTM) design for increased compressor flow and boost response utilizing nine movable vanes which significantly increase turbine efficiency and improve engine performance from idle launch through peak torque. The patented integral electro-hydraulic actuation and proportional solenoid for infinitely variable control with larger compressor wheel increases maximum power range while keeping turbo speeds down for the same power output supports up to an additional 175 HP over stock with no sacrifice in drivability.
Suitable as a performance upgrade or replacement of original equipment with a perfect fit each and every time. Features the Garrett patented Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbine (AVNTTM) design for increased compressor flow and boost response. Utilizes nine movable vanes which significantly increase turbine efficiency and improve engine performance from idle launch through peak torque. Patented integral electro-hydraulic actuation and proportional solenoid for infinitely variable control Larger compressor wheel over stock increases maximum power range while keeping turbo speeds down for the same power output. Supports up to an additional 175 HP over stock with no sacrifice in drivability Suitable as a performance upgrade or replacement for original equipment. Outline interchangeable for a perfect fit each and every time. BRAND NEW -- NO CORE!
- Quick spooling, high flowing, diesel performance turbocharger manufactured by Garrett.
- High performance turbocharger used to upgrade power and torque for select light duty diesel trucks, and distributed by an elite group of "PowerMax Authorized Dealers".
- Turbocharger resulting from millions of development hours.
- Turbocharger that improves a light duty diesel's performance by incorporating the patented dual ball bearing cartridge.
- "Diesel" upgrade turbo promising to lower EGTs (Exhaust Gas Temperatures) and provide massive airflow improvements over your stock turbocharger.
KC Stage 1 Turbo
The KC stage 1 61mm turbo works great on stock injectors, it is specifically designed for guys looking to push stock injectors to the max without the extra lag of bigger turbos. This turbo is meant for the guys who tow heavy, want quick spool, more power, but don't want the extra lag associated with other larger stage 1.5/pmax/S2 turbos. The only downside is that it is only meant for moderate injectors (stock and 155cc injectors). It will still run great on 175s but you won't be able to clean up the top end on a heavy race tune.
- 425 to 500 HP
- Billet 61x88 GTX style compressor wheel with extended tips to 93mm
- 73x64mm 10 or 13 blade turbine
- Upgraded 360 degree thrust bearing
- 100% drop in (no modifications required)
- No core required
- New VGT Solenoid
NOTE: These turbos are based off of the 2004-2007 turbo mounting style, to run this on a 2003 pedestal we will have to cut off the 3rd mounting bracket on the back of the turbo.